Due to the exceptional circumstances we are currently facing due to COVID-19 we have delayed the opening of La Mignane until at least the 15th May. We will of course be following government advice and this date may be delayed further if necessary.
We are accepting bookings after this date and any deposits received will be refunded in full should government restrictions related to travel remain in place.
We are monitoring the situation and are contactable by either email or phone for any queries you may have.
Keep well and keep safe
All the best
Camping La Mignane.