Covid-19 delayed opening
11 April 2020

Covid-19 delayed opening

Camping La Mignane Delayed Opening 2020

Dear clients,
Due to the exceptional circumstances we are currently facing due to COVID-19 we have delayed the opening of La Mignane until further notice.  We will of course be following government advice and will make announcements ASAP.
We are accepting bookings and any deposits received will be refunded in full should government restrictions related to travel remain in place.
We are monitoring the situation and are contactable by either email or phone for any queries you may have.
Keep well and keep safe
All the best
Camping La Mignane.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.